I watched Copie Conforme with a friend and we were trying to figure out how it ranked out of all her performances. Now that I think about it, it could be her very best. But so could Blue or The English Patient – or Summer Hours.
In effort to actually take a stand and not be wishy-washy, I made a top 10 list. There are probably a couple more films worth mentioning like Breaking and Entering or the version of Wuthering Heights that she did with Ralph Fiennes. Okay, so I’ve mentioned them too!
Now let’s get this party started…and watch the top 10 best films that Juliette Binoche has done according to me!
- L’heure d’été/Summer Hours (2008)
- Copie conforme/Certified Copy (2010)
- La veuve de Saint-Pierre/The Widow of Saint-Pierre (2000)
- The English Patient (1996)
- Chocolat (2000)
- Caché (2005)
- Paris (2008)
- Trois couleurs: Bleu (1993)
- Code inconnu: Récit incomplet de divers voyages/Code Unknown (2000)
- Damage (1992)