Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004, Michel Gondry)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/personalitytest/blog/eternal_sunshine.jpg

Rating:
4/4 stars, 10/10, 100/100
Rank: #2 (Top Favorites)

Why do I like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind so much? Because it was the one random miracle where all the pieces fit? A story about memory loss written by Charlie Kaufman, impeccable direction by Michel Gondry, a perfect blend of quirky humor and drama for Jim Carrey, an untamable character named "Clementine" for Kate Winslet to play... the list goes on and on. I even don't mind Elijah Wood and Kirsten Dunst being in the same movie. Especially since Mark Ruffalo keeps Elijah Wood's character in line.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is one of my all time fave films.
Allison M. said…
Yay. :) I plan on going through the rest of my favorite films soon, so stay tuned!

Popular Posts