Amores Perros/Love's a Bitch (2000, Alejandro González Iñárritu)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/personalitytest/blog/amoresper.jpg

Rating: 3.5/4 stars, 8.5/10, 88/100
Rank: #41 (Top Favorites)

This movie is intense, well-balanced (heck, what else would you expect from Guillermo Arriaga), and bloody. Okay, so maybe you were expecting nothing like me, because this was the first movie from Arriaga/Iñárritu which sparked two more wonderful collaborations also dealing with connections.


May I say it? Gael García Bernal is hot.

Comments

Ted said…
Thanks for your comment on my Double Life of Veronique post. I really enjoyed your film selections thus far - my kind of stuff. I'll be back.
Allison M. said…
Thank you Ted. I'm finishing out my top 50 films tonight then I have a lot more films to blog about. I'm kind of backlogged hence all the posts in the last 2-3 days.

Popular Posts