Bon voyage (2003, Jean-Paul Rappeneau)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/personalitytest/blog/bonvoyage.jpg
Rating: 4/4 stars, 10/10, 98/100
Rank: #4 (Top Favorites)

This is the most perfect French movie: the acting, the directing, and story is perfect.

This is one of the best casts ever. The first time I saw this was in Paris without subtitles. Isabelle Adjani is so expressive, I didn’t realize that I didn’t know 100% of what was going on.

Grégori Derangère is one of the most wonderful up-and-coming actors. I can't wait to see him in more films.

Comments

Anonymous said…
combine each of these posts together, and you have the equivalent of one of my mega-posts :P . Keep it up :)
Allison M. said…
Oh sure, I will. But you know that these are the longest criticisms that I've written over the course of like 2 years, don't you? Crazy. It'll take me another 2 years to write one of your mega posts.

Popular Posts